Monday, August 29, 2011

Sirens, Struggles and Sunflowers

I have the best and most amazing intentions of getting this done every day. I type away each and every chance I get - determined to post every single day. For some reason, I write a lot - but when I look back it makes not so much sense. I'm sure this happens with some of what tht ends up showing up. I am sure it is the morphine I'm on to deal with pain. Thursday night was the worst seizure yet. It began a beautiful evening everything quiet and taken care of, Brett got packed to go home Saturday morning and we were relaxing.

Some important information/background we have learned about my condition: we know that 500 mg of robaxin via IV works (with a cocktail of additional meds) a great prevention for the non-epileptic seizure. There is not an obvious medical  reason why this particular muscule relaxer works but so far it is the only means of prevention/intervention. It MUST be given in a very timely manner. The  meds didnt show up. I begin having pre/symptoms

**This blog didn't quite get finished but here it is

No comments:

Post a Comment