Sunday, September 11, 2011

"Support"

Whats I struggle with even more with those people that run away from the problem - how many times did they need help, how many times was their road rocky and guess who they turned to for help. sometimes that help I was minimally affected by. Nothing more than an extra few minutes at work,  maybe training them a skill they didn't have that I could share and make their road a little smoother. Maybe it was something on the opposite side of the spectrum where i changed my entire life around. i have these kinds of friends, without asking they are there, they know what is needed. These people are amazing but I am reminded that they are few and  far  between. They aren't scared, they aren't blinded by their own selfishness their own fears. I choose to think that they aren't simply so shallow that they are the only one permitted to need. In the end, does it really matter? Probably not. The pain is just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment