Sunday, September 11, 2011

Angry and Alone

I am ANGRY everything I know and loved has been taken from me. I am sad because I am very alone. Unless through this they don't want to understand. They really don't want to hear about it either. When it comes to reality no one knows or much cares to understand to see that others in our lives suffer,or struggle. Its much easier  as a friend, a co-worker, a family member to just ignore it, ignore the person. Walk away and ignore the struggle. We all want to live in a world where things come wrapped in  a little blue box with a white ribbon. If what you hear is not that then what? worse even its something that you don't understand, Sometimes it brings up your own not so favorite life moments. What's easier than to just ignore it. I wonder how many of you realize i want nothing more than to ignore all of it. I have even tried. Unlike the option you live with i don't have have such luxury. The times I have tried to hard to just runaway for a few minute/hours - its right there wrapping around my leg like a rattlesnake reminding me don't bother I will only strike again.

No comments:

Post a Comment