Friday, September 9, 2011

ER last night Neurologist today!

The headline says it all. My pain yesterday was absolutely off the charts. Nothing was helping, as earlier in the week - the Pain Center was useless, they can't return phone calls, the admin staff or nurse goes against everything the doctor has said. And before you ask...yes they know. She kindly informed them in my presence that because I live so far away, my appointments must be scheduled around the other appointments I have since riding in the car exasperates my pain and symptoms. No, I didn't the the admin bimbo that is either combing her hair or putting on lip gloss would retain anything however I was holding out hope. Its frustrating as all hell. The doctor is always so sorry, it will not happen again. Leaves me wondering - I'm not a drug seeker. I legitimately have a serious (undiagnosed) pain condition. When I signed up for pain management I agreed would only get pain meds from them. So far we all see the issue.... oh and I neglected to point out also guess who never was found for scrips for yes PAIN MANAGEMENT when I was discharged from the hospital. So needless to say I've had some pain MANAGEMENT issues this week.
OK so after episode #1 and my ER visit Tuesday I have been miserable. I can't even begin to put into words how one of these hurts. Tuesday stupid me didn't think get pain meds I was just delighted hell had stopped and just left. Wednesday and Thursday I wanted to die.....leading to an "episode" last night starting at a horribly high level which made it so difficult to hold myself together.
They tried something different - administering the meds to stop it. They did intramuscular vs IV. It  worked 2x as fast. Gave me some pain meds and home we went. Off to the doctor in LA - sleep may be an option.
More later about the dr appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment