Friday, August 17, 2012

Admitted at Cedars

After my seizures progressively worsening - I was admitted to Cedars Sinai. Yet again MRI and an EEG as well as blood tests. I had the requested CT Scan done at RRH this past week. As if now Ibhsbe nkbg? I am averaging 4-5 seizures each day for unknown reasons. As of now, Friday morning, nothing  has been done to stop or reduce them. I am being given Ativan IVP along with soma and morphine for pain.
Just going to keep it this short. With meds and confusion its so hard to write. I am constantly correcting and fixing myself. I realize that it isn't just meds- my brain is just plain struggling.
I have great nurses. Day nurses are enjoyable and for the most part enjoyable. One today was scared of my seizures. They are just different. The Stafford  the past two nights I have begged to stay - i.e. cancel flights everything. She offered to hide me in her suitcase. That would be Jennifer the RN from Canada. She is so much fun its just unreal. She is strong and understanding during  seizures. The Clinical Partner Adele is rough around the edges and a former poster worker. I couldn't be more blessed by both the care I am getting but the love and personality- and laughter they bring.
Ok my brain is hurting not good. Off I go for no. i don't have any news to report. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment