Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Epileptic Day- How does it sound?

Ok. I just finished a seizure about 30+ mins ago my speecj is still gone anf I am really f6ying hard to not sqre2 uup my wordß. I thinl people want t9 kñow goow i funxionafte4.
This one happemed bc 7 got to hot i think.i wàspicking u0 and all the suddem breath waa bsf likevdog pamti g. Laid dowm bret5 got shot and held on to mr. We were Hobbs video becausr it wld answer lots of questions. Brett was so busy holdomg me still it didn't happen.
So I am going to try to translate what I said above. OK. I just finished a seizure about 30 + minutes ago. My speech is still hone and I am trying really hard not to screw up my words. I think people want to know good how I function after.
This one happened because I got too hot I think. I was picking up and all the sudden breath was bad like a dog panting. Laid down before Brett got shot and held on to me. We were going to video because it would answer lots of questions.  Brett was so busy holding me down it didn't happen.
The above was after my second seizure today. I am typing all of this about 3 hrs after it ended.
My first episode was odd. I woke up used the bathroom and for some reason didn't return to bed. I jammed between my big and middle toe very hard on something unknown. I am not sure what I hit it on however I was near the refrigerator and thought last time this meant seizure. I did an ativan injection and sure enough. Luckily once it was over I went back to sleep a few hours. My left food and leg- not really sure what hurts. My quad muscle is sore but the ankle is very tender as are the toes.
My struggle for now. I have increased the Keppra to 1000mg 2x a day this morning. Brett needs to work this week. My son goes back to school. What do I do now? I can't be alone. It's to dangerous. Its overwhelming to think I need a babysitter, and one that can not just watch me but is strong enough and willing to do what's necessary.
I need to get a paycheck coming in. My prescriptions alone require that I have some money coming in. I feel like my brain is shut off or fuzzy all the time- side effects yet again. My body hurts. There is no other way to say it. Too many seizures too close together and it all hurts. I am worried I have injured my ankle but hopeful no swelling is a good thing.
This is epilepsy for me today. Confused, concerned, lost, hurting.... not feeling easy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment