Saturday, August 25, 2012

Status Saturday 25 Aug

This will be very short and honesr. Worst day yet this stay. I was roughly scheduled to leave today yet stay nearby. I was singing toes in the water ass in the sand to myself enjoying "free" coffee (decF, nonfat splenda) with my mom who had spent a very long night with a very worked up yours truly. How would I be released if I can't walk 20 feet without a seizure. Weird aura, weird start to seizure not my norm along with computer/pharmacy issues I ended up with a visit by rapid response team (Detail sparred). 6 mg of ativan and no clue on morphine - God is good. Brett and Sean were here and I was starving. Long much needed cuddle with my tiny 5'8" + baby and i was better.

I ended as of 11:15 pm with 3 seizures. 50, 25 and 20 minutes. I know they want me gone soon and I wonder how it will work. God, family and friends will guide me daily.

I am falling asleep - Goodnight all and thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, continuing to pray that God gives the doctors guidance and peace to you and brett.

    ReplyDelete